Government of Maharashtra shall conduct “Common Entrance Test” MH-CET-2014 for Health Sciences degree courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing courses) for the academic year 2014-2015. The said Common Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 8th May 2014.
Online Application Form Filling : 05th March 2014
Last Date for filling online Application Form : 25th March 2014
Last Date for submitting Application Fee : 29th March 2014
Date of Test : 08th May 2014
Procedure for MHCET 2014 Registration for payment through State Bank of India branches
A candidate has to first register for MHCET 2014 at www.mhcet2014.co.in and only then he / she can make the payment at the branches of SBI.
MHCET 2014 Registration : In order to register online for MHCET, the candidate has to visit the website www.mhcet2014.co.in and click "MHCET 2014 Registration". The MHCET 2014 Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill-in the online form. The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent colour passport size photograph and signature.
Complete Form : The candidate will be prompted to enter his/her valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by the candidate for all future correspondence with MHCET Office, downloading MHCET Admit card etc. at www.mhcet2014.co.in
The candidate continues and completes his / her education details.
TO UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPHS AND SIGNATURES
Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their scanned(digital) recent colour photograph and signature and the file size of each of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than *50 KB per file. The online application system will not allow to upload files larger than 50 KB. All Candidates have to upload his / her Photograph and Signature only in "Jpeg" format and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg respectively.
For Uploading photograph
Take your recent colour passport size photograph digitally. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear , your application is liable to be rejected.
File size of the Photograph should not be more than 50 KB per file, otherwise it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
The candidate himself/herself should sign( no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
Scan the signature in 200 dpi( dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be less than 50 kb in jpeg format.
To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
Once the photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to generate the bank challan for the payment through 'State Bank of India'.
How to ensure that the Photograph and Signature are within 50 KB per file?
Should you have a digital or scanned photograph and signature, please open the same in MS Paint by right clicking the photographs
Press Ctrl + W ,a window will open which will have an option 'resize by %'. Here enter anything between 10 to 50% and save the file with an extension .jpeg.
Check for the size of the file in 'properties'. If the file size is still higher than 50 KB, once again open in paint and resize it to bring it down to less than 50KB.
Repeat this process till the file size is less than 50 KB.
Save this file with the file Name as mentioned above as photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg
Download MHCET 2014 Bank Challan : Next, the candidate has to download and print the MHCET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page. Please adjust your printer settings suitably to take the print on an A4 size paper. The bank challan will have the MHCET2014 Registration No., Name of the candidate, Date of Birth and date of registration printed on it. The printed bank challan is in two parts. You have to take this bank challan to the SBI branch.
Go to SBI Branch : The candidate has to take this printed MHCET Bank challan to any of the SBI branches (https://www.sbi.co.in/corporate/branchlocator.htm) to make the payment after 48hrs of registration. On tendering Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Open Candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Reservation Category Candidates. This amount is not refundable (being MHCET fees). On making the payment in cash, the bank will enter the date of payment, Journal No/Bank Transaction ID, Branch Name &Code and put a bank seal on each part of the bank challan. The bank will retain the Bank's copy of the bank challan with them and return the rest of the bank challan to the candidate. The said amount is not refundable.
Complete Form : The candidate visits www.mhcet2014.co.in and logs in MHCET 2014 registration using his/her MHCET 2014 Registration No and password after 24 hours of making the payment and confirms if the Bank transaction ID No. and date of payment have been updated. If it has been, click on the generate MHCET Confirmation Page. A Confirmation Page will open up. Please save this and also take a print out of the same. This completes the Registration process.
Keeping a copy of MHCET 2014 Registration No. & Password : The candidate is advised to keep a copy of the Bank challan, MHCET 2104 Registration Confirmation Page printout and note the MHCET 2014 Registration No. and password for all future correspondence with MHCET Office.
Download Admit Card : For Admit Card, the candidate has to visit our website www.mhcet2014.co.in any time between 28th April 2014 and 07th May 2014 and take a print out of the same where your MHCET 2014 Roll No., the address of the test centre will be mentioned.
MHCET 2014 Brochure
Maharashtra - Karnataka Disputed Border Area (MKB) Reservation List
Hilly Area(HA) Reservation List
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO START FILLING THE ONLINE FORM
- Points to remember before registering.
Online Application form filling starts on - 5th March 2014
Last date for online submission of application form – 25th March 2014
Application Fee payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India.
Application Fee payment can be made on the second working day of submission of the Online Application form and generating the Bank Pay-in-Slip.
Application Fee payable is as follows :
- You must have a valid email id. Only one registration is allowed using the same email id.
- You must have a valid mobile number.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photograph of yours. The photograph should be in .JPG format and the size of this photo should not be more than 50 KB.
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should not be more than 50 KB.
- Educational details
- Check all the data filled in the Online Application Form before submitting the same.
- No changes are permitted to the data once confirmed and submitted.
- Password entered while filling the Online Application Form should be a minimum of 4 to a maximum of 15 characters and must contain atleast one upper case character, one lower case character and one numeric.
Last date for making Application Fee payment - 29th March 2014
On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflected in your application profile online after 24 - 48hrs of making the payment.
You may take a print of your Application Acknowledgement form generated, for your records and future reference.
No documents/Forms are required to be sent to MHCET office.
- General/Foreign National candidates: Rs.860/- (including Bank commission)
- Reserved Category candidates: Rs.660/- (including Bank commission)
Click here to Register
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the Online Registration for MHCET 2014 start?
Do I have to report to any CET office for Online registration?
- Online Registration for MHCET 2014 starts on 5th March 2014 and ends on 25th March 2014. Please see schedule available on www.dmer.org website.
Do I require any documents to get registered Online?
- No. Online Registration can be done from any place of convenience (including from home) using internet.
If I have passed /appearing for (HSC)12th / Equivalent Examination from a School/Jr. College in Mumbai, how do I know if the ‘District of College’ falls under Mumbai(11) or Mumbai Suburban(12).
- No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth-date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and SSC mark details etc.
Am I allowed to edit / make changes to the data filled online.
- If your School/ Jr. College is situated anywhere between Colaba and Mahim or Colaba and Sion, then select Mumbai(11) and if it is beyond Sion and Mahim, then select Mumbai Suburban(12).
I have made an error in filling my first name / father's / husband's first name / last name / mother's first name / date of birth. What should I do?
- Yes, you will be prompted to verify the data entered by you after you click "NEXT" on the registration form. You can view your complete data and should you want to make any changes, click on "EDIT". If you find that the data is correct, click "Upload Photograph & Signature". Please note that no change in the four name fields, date of birth and email is possible.
How do I get login credential (i.e. Application No. and Password) for logging in?
- You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending a letter to the competent authority, MHCET, Mumbai. This letter should be submitted before declaration of results and should be accompanied by SSC marksheet.
If I forget my password that I have created during the process of registration, how to retrieve it?
- During the process of online registration you will generate your own password. After submission of registration form, system will generate Application No. Candidates are advised to keep the application no. and password confidential till the end of the process. Password is very important for participating in the Online Process. Sharing of password can result in its misuse by somebody else, leading to even exclusion of genuine candidate from the online process.
When shall I receive the MHCET 2014 Admit Card?
- To retrieve the forgotten password, system facilitates the following process: Click on Forgot Password. Candidate is required to enter details like MHCET Application No., Date of Birth and Mother's First Name as filled at the time of registration. The above data submitted by candidate will be validated with registered candidate's database. If the above entries match, only then the system will allow to create a new password.
What is the duration and pattern of the Examination?
- You can download your admit card from our website www.mhcet2014.co.in. any time during April 28, 2014 – May 07, 2014.
Are there any restrictions on the file size for the photograph and signature?
- The Examination will be of 3 hours i.e. from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. Please see Rule NO. 3 (i.e. Scheme of Examination) in Brochure.
When can I check & confirm my photo and signature before the admit card is generated?
- Yes, the file size of the photograph should not be more than 50 KB and the signature file should also not be more than 50 KB. For steps to reduce file size click here...
When are MHCET 2014 results out?
- On successfully registering for MHCET 2014, you are required to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and the same is displayed on the Acknowledgement Form which will be available after you have made the payment at any of the SBI branch. Please note that full height photographs / portions cut from group photographs etc. will not be accepted and the application summarily rejected.
- Results will be declared by 14th June 2014.
If you need further assistance, please call us or email us.
Thanks, as always, for being with SYS Com.
SYS Com - www.syscom.co.in
Regus, Level 2, Connaught Place,
Bund Garden Road, Pune 411001 M.S.India
Working: Mon to Sat 10 AM to 6 PM
SYS Com - Trade Mark TM (Reg.No.2294050).
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT NAMED ABOVE. This message may be an Attorney-Client communication, and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy this transmission and notify us immediately